Thursday, February 2, 2017

JOM MINTA RESIT GST !

        Its been awhile since I wanted to share about this to my readers. Its about a PROGRAM that I have took part since last year. JOM MINTA RESIT GST !  A lucky draw program that held by Jabatan Kastam Diraja Malaysia. 

         I found out this program through a random Facebook post on last year. It actually grabs my interest after I've go through the whole website and I planned to give a try. So without any delay I downloaded the application from Play Store and  registered an account for myself. 

        All I have to do is collect those receipts with GSTs. Snap, Fill Up the entry form, Submit and Keep all the receipt for reference. One receipt = One Entry .



          On a random morning I got a call from a Kastam Officer. I have been inform that I won lucky draw for the month Sept & October and I was requested to bring my resit with me to Kastam Office, Ipoh Branch for the redemption.  Immediately I jump out from my bed and open that website for look for my name on the winner's list. I found that I have won RM 200 cash voucher so I asked my mom to helped me to find back that receipt. The list of winner is include with the prize you have won and the receipt number as well.  


There are actually a lots of cool prizes to be won. 

        The lucky draw will be held once every two months. They will give you a call if your name is in the winner's list.  

       You can find for more information on their website Click Here . Its been awhile since their last updates but I saw there was an update on winner's list for the month October & November '16. 
        
           You can give a try too! Download, Snap & Submit!  You might be the next lucky person to win the grand prize. Remember to keep those receipt after the submissions, you have to bring it along to redeem your prize.  Good Luck ! 

No comments: